Please Select Your Motorcycle
We will show you products that fit your motorcycle
Ohlins FGRT 219 Road & Track Front Forks 2015-20 Yamaha YZF-R1
Product Code: FGRT 219
Availability: In Stock
Ohlins forks are an excellent solution for any rider looking to improve rider feel, control and confidence. They are a vast improvement over the OEM fork in every possible sense. Everything has been precision engineered using technology gained from a massive collection of motorcycle world and national-level championships. Riders such as Valention Rossi, Marc Marquez, Josh Hayes and Sylvain Guintoli all trust and use Ohlins equipment. Your forks will ship with a basic set up for your riding style.
• Low inner friction with Teflon coated low friction bushings.
• Low inner friction allows harder springs with plush feeling.
• Low friction seals.
• TiN coated steel inner legs with gold colour for low friction and maximum hardness.
• Fully adjustable compression, rebound and preload with simple tools.
• Interchangeable springs for different riders 8-10N/mm. Standard 9.0-9.5N/mm.
• Rigid aluminium outer legs for maximum rigidity.
• Setting can be adjusted.
• High performance piston kit available for increased performance during competition/track days.
• Better control of wheel movement.
• Increased feed back to the rider.
• Fits bolt on, no modification necessary, all parts necessary included. Stock brakes and fender fits, no special tools required.
• Fem analyzed aluminium AA 7075 brake brackets for low weight and maximum stiffness.
• Matches the performance of the bike better.
• Completely rebuildable, all parts interchangeable.
• Highest possible quality and finish.
• All brackets in high quality aluminium.
• Stroke 120mm/4.724 inch.
• No hydraulic stop to make wheel bounce, soft stop rubber instead!
• Design based on the well known Superbike fork.
• 43 mm Tin coated inner steel tubes, that protects the legs from damage and keeps friction ultra low.
• External adjusters for rebound-, compression damping and spring preload.
• Optional spring rates available.
- 2015-2019 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2020-2021 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2017-2020 Yamaha YZF-R6