Please Select Your Motorcycle
We will show you products that fit your motorcycle
Superbike Unlimited Rear Brake Rotor - Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, BMW
Product Code: SBU-Rotor
Availability: In Stock
Made from high-carbon stainless steel, these are heat treated to make one of the lightest and strongest rear rotors on the market.
We have done extensive heat testing of these rotors, including dragging the rear brake on a dyno until the rotor is glowing red multiple times, with absolutely no warping. They have been used in professional racing and have secured wins in every class in MotoAmerica.
These units typically weigh approximately 1 pound, often less than half of your OE unit.
Use the dropdow box above to select your fitment.
The term ‘un-sprung weight’ refers to any part of a bike’s mass not supported by the springs of its suspension. The relationship or ratio between the sprung and un-sprung parts of a bike can have a big impact on the suspension’s performance, both in terms of comfort and tire grip.
Lowering the weight of bike parts, sprung or otherwise, will have advantages in terms of acceleration – thrust divided by weight equals acceleration. This will add power and/or reduce the weight of the bike and therefore the bike will be faster. When you eliminate 3kg from a 100bhp, 200kg bike it is roughly equal to gaining one extra horsepower.
For example, if you reduce the weight of a wheel, it will have even more effect on acceleration, as power is used in acceleration of the rotation of a wheel (along with tires, sprockets, discs) itself. Any weight saved on these rotating parts, means less power used in spinning them up to speed and a consequent increase in the power left to accelerate the mass of the entire bike. As a direct, result, weight lost from the wheels or rotors, will be directly felt by the rider.
- 2015-2018 Aprilia RSV4
- 2009-2014 Aprilia RSV4
- 2015-2018 BMW S1000RR
- 2009-2014 BMW S1000RR
- 2019-2021 BMW S1000RR / M1000RR
- 2004-2005 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2006-2007 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2008-2011 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2012-2016 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2003-2004 Honda CBR600RR
- 2005-2006 Honda CBR600RR
- 2007-2008 Honda CBR600RR
- 2009-2020 Honda CBR600RR
- 2011-2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- 2016-2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R / ZX-10RR
- 2005-2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- 2007-2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- 2009-2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- 2012-2016 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2017-2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 1000R
- 2005-2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2007-2008 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2009-2012 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2011-2020 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2006-2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2008-2010 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2006-2007 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2011-2020 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2008-2010 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2004-2005 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2016-2020 Yamaha FZ-10 / MT-10
- 2015-2019 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2004-2006 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2007-2008 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2009-2014 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2017-2020 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2003-2005 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2006-2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2008-2016 Yamaha YZF-R6