Please Select Your Motorcycle
We will show you products that fit your motorcycle
Ohlins forks are an excellent solution for any rider looking to improve rider feel, control and confidence. They are a vast improvement over the OEM fork in every possible sense. Everything has been precision engineered using technology gained from a massive collection of motorcycle world and national-level championships. Riders such as Valention Rossi, Marc Marquez, Josh Hayes and Sylvain Guintoli all trust and use Ohlins equipment. Your forks will ship with a basic set up for your riding style.
• Low inner friction with Teflon coated low friction bushings.
• Low inner friction allows harder springs with plush feeling.
• Low friction seals.
• TiN coated steel inner legs with gold colour for low friction and maximum hardness.
• Fully adjustable compression, rebound and preload with simple tools.
• Interchangeable springs for different riders 8-10N/mm. Standard 9.0-9.5N/mm.
• Rigid aluminium outer legs for maximum rigidity.
• Setting can be adjusted.
• High performance piston kit available for increased performance during competition/track days.
• Better control of wheel movement.
• Increased feed back to the rider.
• Fits bolt on, no modification necessary, all parts necessary included. Stock brakes and fender fits, no special tools required.
• Fem analyzed aluminium AA 7075 brake brackets for low weight and maximum stiffness.
• Matches the performance of the bike better.
• Completely rebuildable, all parts interchangeable.
• Highest possible quality and finish.
• All brackets in high quality aluminium.
• Stroke 120mm/4.724 inch.
• No hydraulic stop to make wheel bounce, soft stop rubber instead!
• Design based on the well known Superbike fork.
• 43 mm Tin coated inner steel tubes, that protects the legs from damage and keeps friction ultra low.
• External adjusters for rebound-, compression damping and spring preload.
• Optional spring rates available.
- 2015-2018 BMW S1000RR
- 2009-2014 BMW S1000RR