Please Select Your Motorcycle
We will show you products that fit your motorcycle
i2M Chrome LITE Full Color LCD Dash & GPS Lap Timer - Plug & Play - Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Ducati, MV Agusta, Aprilia, BMW
i2M Chrome PLUS Full Color 5" LCD Dash & GPS Lap Timer - Plug & Play - 2016-2019 Kawasaki ZX-10R
Product Code: CHROME-PLUS
Availability: Typically ships in 2-3 Days
This kit includes a Chrome Plus dash, plug and play wiring harness and billet adapter for your dash to mount to your original or aftermarket fairing stay / gauge mount. The Chrome Plus now features a specialized layout developed in conjunction with SRC Kawasaki, the 2019 EWC champion team specific to the ZX-10R!
A full color, detailed and race-bred dash solution, with full data acquisition and a host of included sensors. Now with full plug & play functionality.
The new evolution in the Chrome family
The Chrome Plus now features (on bikes with a Can Bus) two new 100Hz analog channels, thus increasing to 10 the available 100Hz channels that calculates RPM, front and rear speed, GPS speed and acceleration, lean angle and 10 10Hz customized channels depending on bike model. Now also the GPS altitude channel is available.
Thanks to the power of the Chrome Plus it is now possible to implement DDS (Danas Dynamic Settings) which enables the ability to change some parameters like map or traction control level corner by corner on every track! (now available on ZX10R 2016 and Yamaha R1 2015+).
Pairing DANAS software with data from lambda sensor with stoichiometric functions one can create his own map directly on track
The Chrome Plus dashboard is the new evolution in the Chrome family. In this new version all of the features have been enhanced, starting from its famous shape and its true color display 800x400, all the internal electronics have been completely reengineered with a new 1GHz processor and a 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory. The dash now offers the classic monochrome backgrounds, and new backgrounds such as carbon look and analog tachometer. The Plus also gained new lateral RGB alarms and all of the integrated electronics for the Bosch LSU 4.9 lambda sensor. Pairing its data with Danas stoichiometric functions it is possible to create your own fuel map while on track.
Chrome Plus has a new video input where the user can plug a Logitech cam C270 [1280x720 25fps resolution], while the audio recording is provided by an internal mic, thus protected from the wind, to help produce an optimal engine sound rendering. A CNC aluminum case is available to substitute the original Logitech C270 plastic case. This makes the webcam water resistant and has a gopro supports compatible connection. It also has a screw binder connector to plug it directly to Chrome. If the 720p resolution is not enough, the new Chrome Plus can drive an external GoPro cam via WiFi, it can turn it on and off and start recording in sync with data acquisition. Thus you can create a synchronized video with acquired data. Thanks to Chrome Plus it is now easy to create video with data footage and use them to analyze performances by Danas new video features. Chrome can automatically connect to an external network, when in the box. Users can download data easily and rapidly directly from a PC.
Chrome dashboards also feature full trouble code and diagnostic functionality, just as the OEM dash does (for most plug & play fitments).
- 800x480 Graphic Color Display
- High visibility even in direct sunlight
- 1GHz Processor, 1GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory
- CNC Aluminum case
- Fully customizable TRACK/STREED mode
- 10Hz Trajectory and GPS speed acquisition, 66 parallel channels
- Chronograph whit 20 pre-loaded tracks, 500 laps per track
- Track Auto identification, 3 splits
- Best Lap, Ideal Lap, Best historical and daily values
- 20 high brightness fully customizable alarms,
- 8 10-bits analog inputs, 2 10-bits analog Can-bus inputs
- 2 distinct sped inputs
- 1 RPM input
- Water, fuel, oil inputs with dedicated alarms
- Data download via USB key or via WiFi
- CAN BUS ready
- 16GB internal memory
- Integrated Lambda sensor controller
- Auto generated stoichiometric ratios table
- Video input
- Driver for external GoPRo via WiFi
- DDS (Danas Dynamic Settings)
- The WiFi antenna for the Chrome Plus are sold separately.
Plug and play wiring kits available for the following bikes:
- Kawasaki: ZX6R 2007-2012, ZX10R 2008-2013, ZX10R ECU Racing, ZX10R 2016-2017
- Yamaha: R1 2004-2008, R1 2015-2018, R6 2006-2012, R6 2017-2018
- Suzuki: GSXR 1000 2007-2008, GSXR 1000 2009-2010, GSXR 1000 2017+
- Honda: CBR 600RR 2007-2017, CBR 1000RR 2008-2012
- BMW: S1000RR 2010-2012, S1000RR HP4, S1000RR HL (Not HP4 but with central unit HP4 mapped), S1000RR 2015-2017 (central unit HP)
- Ducati: 1198/1198S, 899/1199, 1299
- MV: F3 675
- Aprilia: RSV4 APRC, RSV4 APRC ABS, RSV4 RF 2015-2016
Dash mounting kits available HERE
Display Size: 5"
- 2016-2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R / ZX-10RR