Please Select Your Motorcycle
We will show you products that fit your motorcycle
Alpinestars Supertech R Roadracing Boots - Limited Casey Stoner Edition
Product Code: ASTARS-SUPERTECH-STONER
Availability: In Stock
PHILLIP ISLAND, AUSTRALIA – The Australian MotoGP race weekend at the legendary Phillip Island circuit is synonymous with one rider, two-time MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner. The Australian took six consecutive premier class wins at his home Grand Prix during his illustrious career, and to celebrate this remarkable achievement Alpinestars has created the Limited Edition Stoner Supertech R Race Replica.
Casey burst onto the MotoGP scene in 2006, taking pole in just his second race as he established himself as one of the quickest riders on the grid. He dominated the championship the following season, taking tens race wins and six pole positions on his way to giving Ducati their first premier crown.
Casey added another MotoGP title in 2011 and finished his career with 38 wins, 69 podiums, 39 pole positions and 29 fastest laps from his 115 race starts. Regarded as one of the all-time greats of the modern era, the Stoner Limited Edition Supertech R recognizes Casey’s racing success, his style and his devastating speed. Featuring all of the technical innovations of Alpinestars’ class-leading Supertech R boot, the special colorway allows fans to enjoy a distinctive, premium race boot fit for Champions.
Alpinestars’ most iconic road riding boot worn by a roster of the fastest world champions past and present, the Supertech R features performance innovations, including a redesigned compound rubber sole, an ergonomically profiled shin plate and a redesigned front flex area – all of which enhance the podium winning performance of this CE-certified boot.
• Durable and technical microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility.
• Microfiber main shell offers high levels of water-resistance, durability, and improved weight-savings.
• Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Redesigned front flex area is constructed from over-injected TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improve abrasion resistance and natural forward and back movements.
• Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU.
• Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
• Newly designed external TPU shin protection is ergonomically shaped and wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact.
• Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminium toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion.
• Replaceable polymer heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash.
• Supertech R boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
• Flexible accordion microfiber stretch at Achilles allows natural movement.
• Innovative, full length medial-facing microfiber panel features new texture pattern offering excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat.
• Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears.
• Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle, and leg.
• External entry has stretch accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal.
• New, soft TPU stretch panel on the lateral side gives easy closure with an excellent fit.
• Zip is made from TPU to reduce friction in the event of a crash.
• Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
• Shin plate features new micro-adjustable ratchet top closure for safe and precise fit.
• These boots are available in men's EURO sizes 39 - 48.
• NOTE: Product availability is extremely limited so early purchase is recommended to ensure fulfillment.
INNER ANKLE BRACE SYSTEM
• Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle and leg. New research has produced re-profiled double-hinged inner and outer torsion bars to give greater impact protection to the ankle by progressively absorbing flex and rotation stress, reducing pressure and hyper-extension injury to the lower leg joints.
• The inner ankle brace is constructed with a fiberglass reinforced polyamide compound and ergonomically designed closed cell padding to give protection and comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive lasting process has developed the Supertech R’s fit and feel characteristics to an even greater level, ensuring the inner structure allows the rider maximum feedback from the bike.
• Specially developed polyamide compound moldings give impact protection while retaining the ease of natural skeletal movement.
• Main upper material constructed from breathable mesh and microfiber chassis supported by an inner ankle soft padding for maximum comfort.
• Metal eyelet closure ensures rapid and accurate entry and exit and with micro-adjustability, ensures perfect fitting and security.
• Removable anatomic foot bed is sculpted for precision fit.
- Universal Product
- 2009-2018 Aprilia RSV4
- 2009-2014 BMW S1000RR
- 2015-2018 BMW S1000RR
- 2002-2007 Buell XB9R / XB12R Firebolt
- 2007-2009 Ducati 1098
- 2009-2014 Ducati 1198
- 2008-2013 Ducati 848
- 2012-2014 Ducati Panigale 1199
- 2015-2018 Ducati Panigale 1299
- 2013-2015 Ducati Panigale 899
- 2016-2018 Ducati Panigale 959
- 2018-2019 Ducati Panigale V4
- 2004-2005 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2006-2007 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2008-2011 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2017-18 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2012-2016 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2003-2004 Honda CBR600RR
- 2005-2006 Honda CBR600RR
- 2007-2008 Honda CBR600RR
- 2009-2016 Honda CBR600RR
- 2014-2015 Honda Grom
- 2016-2018 Honda Grom SF
- 2019+ Honda Monkey 125
- 2000-2006 Honda RC51 2000-2006 SP1/SP2
- 2015-2018 Kawasaki H2 / SX / SE
- 2017-2018 Kawasaki Z125 Pro
- 2004-2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2006-2007 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2008-2010 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2011-2015 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2016-2019 Kawasaki ZX-10R / ZX-10RR
- 2013-2018 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2005-2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2007-2008 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2009-2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2008-2016 KTM RC8
- All Offroad, Supermoto, Enduro or Motocross
- 2005-2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2012-2016 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2001-2002 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2017-18 Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 1000R
- 2003-2004 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2007-2008 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2009-2012 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2001-2003 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2004-2005 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2006-2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2008-2010 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2011-2018 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2008-2010 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2004-2005 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2006-2007 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2011-2018 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2008-2018 Suzuki Hayabusa
- 1999-2007 Suzuki Hayabusa
- 2014-2018 Yamaha FZ-07
- 2013-2016 Yamaha FZ-09
- 2017-2018 Yamaha FZ-09
- 2017-2018 Yamaha FZ-10 / MT-10
- 2006-2012 Yamaha FZ1
- 2016-2018 Yamaha XSR900
- 2015-2018 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 1998-1999 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2000-2001 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2002-2003 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2004-2006 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2007-2008 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2009-2014 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2015-2018 Yamaha YZF-R3
- 2006-2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2008-2016 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2017-2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 1998-2002 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2003-2005 Yamaha YZF-R6