Please Select Your Motorcycle
We will show you products that fit your motorcycle
Note: Included with this package is a free re-spring and basic setup. Please include your weight with or without gear and your riding style or use in the order notes.
We are offering a special price on these items for a limited time only. Save almost 600$ when you buy an Ohlins TTX GP rear shock along with an Ohlins NIX 30mm cartridge kit for your forks. This kit will upgrade your motorcycle to the same equipment the best racers around the world use. Includes TTX shock, NIX 30mm cartridges and fork springs.
The NIX 30mm Road&Track cartridge kit gives your bike extra performance. It doesn't matter whether you are heading for a National roadracing title or you are using your bike for your favorite road or track. This will give you that extra peformance and comfort you need.
The kit has a unique design with compression damping and adjustment in the left leg and rebound daming and adjustment in the right leg. All adjustments are made at the top together with the spring preload.
The cartridge kit fits bolt on and is easy to install in most standard hypersport front forks.
It is also a standard feature in the new Road&Track FGRT200 front fork.
- External rebound, compression and spring preload adjusters
- Easy to change settings for individual preferences
- Wide range of spring rates available
- Easy installation and service
- Available for all Hypersport models
Select from the drop-down box whether or not you'd like Ohlins to install and setup your cartridges for your riding style/weight.
We are located right next to Ohlins, so downtime is minimal. After ordering, please contact us to specify your weight, the type of riding you do as well as the year and model of your motorcycle.
The TTX36 has brought bikes and riders to the top steps of the podium many times and has been an obvious choice for winners' bikes. Now it can be on your bike too.
For 2016 we release this succesful shock absorber in a developed GP 2 version. The dynamic behavior is improved further thanks to reinforced tubes, new piston and piston bands. Check valves are also improved in terms of the opening force and closing force and each and every part has been under the sharp eyes of our engineers.
The result is a even more refined shock absorber with the latest developments from Öhlins, all learned from experience in MotoGP and WSBK.
The TTX36 shock absorber is available for most major Hypersport models.
- TTX-technology - no cavitation risk
- Improved traction and grip
- Less hysteresis, improved dynamics of the shock absorber
- Better ground contact feel
- Integrated hydraulic preload adjuster (if it fits on the bike geometry)
- New design of the adjuster housing
- Wide adjuster range
- Seperated functions for rebound and compression damping
- All adjustments are done on the cylinder head of the shock absorber
- 2009-2018 Aprilia RSV4
- 2009-2016 BMW S1000RR
- 2011-2017 Ducati 1199 / 1299 Panigale
- 2008-2011 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2012-2016 Honda CBR1000RR
- 2007-2008 Honda CBR600RR
- 2009-2016 Honda CBR600RR
- 2008-2010 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2011-2015 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2009-2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2008-2016 KTM RC8
- 2009-2012 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 2006-2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2008-2010 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2011-2018 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2006-2007 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2011-2018 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2009-2014 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2015-2018 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 1998-2016 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2008-2016 Yamaha YZF-R6