Please Select Your Motorcycle
We will show you products that fit your motorcycle
Graves Motorsports Smog Block Off Plates are designed to seal off the ports on the valve cover used by the air injection system (a.k.a smog pumps or AIS). Sold in pairs
Yamaha R1 2004-2015 + R6 2003-2014 + R6S 2006-2009 + FZ1 All + FZ8 All + FZ6 All
Kawasaki ZX6R 2003-2008 + ZX6RR 2004-2006 + ZX12 2004-2005
The air induction system (AIS) burns unburned exhaust gases by injecting fresh air (secondary air) into the exhaust port, reducing the emission of hydrocarbons.
Once these are capped off the air injection system can be safely removed. These Smog Block Off Plates are made from CNC'ed billet aluminum and feature the Graves Motorsports "G" logo. There are three reasons why you want to remove the air injection system from your bike;
1. If you are using your motorcycle on a closed course (racing, track days, etc.) you will want to remove all unnecessary equipment from your bike for reduced weight and ease of maintenance.
2. To get an accurate Air:Fuel (A/F) ratio when dynoing the bike. The air injection system pumps fresh air directly into the exhaust stream in order to burn off any unused fuel. Unfortunately by doing this the A/F ratio is thrown off by the extra "fresh air" in the exhaust stream. By removing the air injection system you can achieve an accurate A/F ratio.
3. This addition will typically remove the majority of popping on deceleration that can be experienced with un-burnt gasses within the emission charcoal chamber. Note: Proper tuning may be needed and this is general feedback.
- 2004-2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2006-2007 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2008-2010 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2011-2015 Kawasaki ZX-10R
- 2005-2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2007-2008 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2009-2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2013-2018 Kawasaki ZX-6R
- 2006-2012 Yamaha FZ1
- 2004-2006 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2007-2008 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2009-2014 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2015-2018 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 1998-2016 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2003-2005 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2006-2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2008-2016 Yamaha YZF-R6